Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Wallace Avery is tired of his life. Divorced, disconnected from his son, dissatisfied with his love life, he decides the time has come for a radical solution. He literally walks away from his life, buys himself a new identity as Arthur Newman, and sets out toward his own private Oz - Terre Haute, Indiana - where he believes he has a chance to work as a golf pro. Wallace’s idea of a second chance is to become a second person. His road trip is derailed by the entrance of Michaela Fitzgerald, whom Arthur discovers passed out poolside at a motel. It takes her all of a couple hours to bust Arthur’s identity scam. It takes Arthur a lot longer to bust hers.
- Centennial basketball coach moving ahead of what could have been championship season
- Three sought in robbery of jewelry store at outlet mall
- Police give all-clear in Munich; suspect among 10 dead
- Desperately seeking drivers, Uber and Lyft offer car options
- Frank Lloyd Wright house for sale in Boulder City