Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: This follows the true story of Oscar Grant, a 22-year-old Bay Area resident who wakes up on the morning of December 31, 2008 and feels something in the air. Not sure what it is, he takes it as a sign to get a head start on his resolutions: being a better son to his mother, whose birthday falls on New Year’s Eve, being a better partner to his girlfriend Sophina, who he hasn’t been completely honest with as of late, and being a better father to Tatiana, their beautiful four year-old daughter. Crossing paths with friends, family, and strangers, Oscar starts out well, but as the day goes on, he realizes that change is not going to come easily. His resolve takes a tragic turn, however, when BART officers shoot him in cold blood at the Fruitvale subway stop on New Year’s Day. Oscar’s life and tragic death would shake the Bay Area - and the entire nation - to its very core.
- L.A. Kings’ Jarret Stoll arrested on drug charge at Wet Republic
- Nevada’s first pop-up park coming to downtown Las Vegas
- 2 weeks before Mayweather-Pacquiao, not a ticket to be seen
- Vegas is the only bright spot in ‘Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2’
- Will Mayweather extend career long enough to open new MGM arena?