Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- Sam’s Town laser, water show temporarily closing
- Man charged with attempted murder after couple hit by car outside bar
- ‘Brotherhood’ of Chippendales celebrates 35 years of taking it off
- Animal Foundation pursuing new strategy to avoid euthanasia of stray cats
- Boyd Gaming launches mobile sports-betting app