Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- Hillary Clinton campaigns with casino workers, guests on Strip
- Why we support Clinton for the Democratic nomination
- Henderson man critical after home-invasion shooting; police seek suspects
- ‘Vibrant’ crowd at MLS exhibition renews hope of franchise expansion to Vegas
- Rebels persistent in balanced 7-point victory against Colorado State