Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- New-home sales in Las Vegas slide in first half of 2014
- Suspect shot after 1 killed, 2 wounded in home invasions
- Wynn Resorts 2nd-quarter profit rises on Las Vegas strength
- Gorman football ranked No. 1 by USA Today, will be in hunt for national title
- Bellagio robbery suspect has a criminal history in Kansas