Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- Crowd gathers to hear Trump speech in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas still ranks among nation’s worst for share of vacant houses
- Bankrupt Caesars division amends restructuring plan, seeks to extend exclusivity period
- Report: Las Vegas housing market more stable, predictable
- Trump at Las Vegas campaign rally: ‘Our leaders are incompetent’