Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- Boy, 4, dies after being left in hot car for 2-3 hours in Las Vegas
- Judge gives Caesars momentary reprieve in New York lawsuit ruling
- Case of Henderson cat hoarding solves odor mystery
- Max Tappeiner of Las Vegas Business Academy: Molding L.V.’s best, brightest future leaders
- Bishop Gorman football has a new mountain to climb