Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- Was the clock operator to blame? UNLV loses at Hawaii on last play
- Moapa Valley rallies to force overtime, beats Desert Pines for state championship
- Get a taste of what Las Vegas used to be — in Laughlin
- SLS off to rough start but looking forward to 2015
- Las Vegas’ own DeMarco Murray making run at NFL record