Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- Developer spending millions to halt decay in L.V.’s Huntridge area
- Ultimo’s Grand Banquet — ‘the grandest meal ever served in Las Vegas’
- Uber looks to public for support in lobbying Clark County
- Jones lifts Rebels over Chaminade, into second-ever game vs. Indiana
- Nevada prisoner, 29, dies after multiple trips to hospital