Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- One taken to hospital after being shot in front of Tropicana, police say
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. unmoved by criticisms of win over Manny Pacquiao
- These fans had best seats in house for Mayweather’s win against Pacquiao
- When cookie-cutter kitchens won’t do, have it custom designed and fabricated
- Plan ahead if flying out of McCarran or you may not be able to leave until Wednesday