Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- Las Vegas could be the new home of an NHL team
- Las Vegas man accused of random hammer attacks on people, vehicles
- PBR World Finals Round 3: Reigning world champion J.B. Mauney wins third night
- Week 8 NFL picks and game of the week for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Centennial hums into long-awaited Arbor View game