Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- MGM Resorts fined $100,000 over gaming complaint at Aria
- Arrest made in fatal shooting outside Las Vegas convenience store
- ‘Jersey Boys’ star Lauren Tartaglia: ‘This city is great — it is unique and special and insane and amazing’
- Doctor: Patient killed caseworker before gunfight
- Dining News & Notes: New restaurants everywhere plus D’OHnuts with beer