Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: In a contemporary adaptation of Langston Hughes’ celebrated play, the holiday musical drama BLACK NATIVITY follows Langston(Jacob Latimore), a street-wise teen from Baltimore raised by a single mother, as he journeys to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives Reverend Cornell and Aretha Cobbs(Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett). Unwilling to live by the imposing Reverend Cobbs’ rules, a frustrated Langston is determined to return home to his mother, Naima(Jennifer Hudson). Langston embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.
- Firefly closes its Henderson restaurant
- MGM, Hakkasan join to build, manage luxury hotels worldwide
- ‘We push each other’: Rebels pitching their way to possibly historic season for program
- LV City Council considers horse-drawn carriages, new downtown grocery store
- Water expert Pat Mulroy to join UNLV-affiliated research centers