Length: 2 hours, 14 minutes
Synopsis: The head of the Goldmoon crime syndicate is dead. His top two lieutenants remain. Seizing the opportunity, the police launch an operation called “New World,” and they have the perfect weapon. The boss’ right hand man, Ja-sung, has been a deep-cover operative for 8 years. Police chief Kang has been Ja-sung’s handler from the beginning, so he knows how fragile this officer is. With a baby on the way, and living in mortal fear of being exposed as a mole, he’s torn between his duty and honor as a cop, and the fiercely loyal gang members who will follow him to hell and back.
- Couple accused of sex act on Strip observation wheel
- Clothing retailer H&M coming to Downtown Summerlin
- Tesla urges Nevada regulators to nix rate hike for solar customers
- The war over rooftop solar: As major ruling looms in Nevada, here are key factors
- Report suggests Las Vegas housing market will hold course in ’16