What Maisie Knew
Length: 1 hour, 39 minutes
Synopsis: A contemporary reimagining of Henry James’ novel, WHAT MAISIE KNEW tells the story of a captivating little girl’s struggle for grace in the midst of her parents’ bitter custody battle. Told through the eyes of the title’s heroine, Maisie navigates this ever-widening turmoil with a six-year-old’s innocence, charm and generosity of spirit.
- More shops at Las Vegas Premium Outlets North; Frederick’s of Hollywood closes 3 locations
- Man dead after crashing into garage
- ACM Awards returns in 2016; MGM Resorts Festival Grounds to join party
- Win seat next to Evander Holyfield at Mayweather Jr.-Pacquiao bout May 2
- ‘Furious 7’ holds on to box office; ‘Age of Ultron’ looms