What Maisie Knew
Length: 1 hour, 39 minutes
Synopsis: A contemporary reimagining of Henry James’ novel, WHAT MAISIE KNEW tells the story of a captivating little girl’s struggle for grace in the midst of her parents’ bitter custody battle. Told through the eyes of the title’s heroine, Maisie navigates this ever-widening turmoil with a six-year-old’s innocence, charm and generosity of spirit.
- Shooting outside Henderson restaurant leaves 1 extremely critical
- Metro Police release video of 2 sought in triple shooting
- Tim Tebow leads passengers in prayer after in-flight emergency
- Monday By the Numbers: A Palatial anniversary, Garth and Trisha’s T-Mobile run and more from Iron Mike
- Woman sought in Hawaii slaying is arrested in Las Vegas