What Maisie Knew
Length: 1 hour, 39 minutes
Synopsis: A contemporary reimagining of Henry James’ novel, WHAT MAISIE KNEW tells the story of a captivating little girl’s struggle for grace in the midst of her parents’ bitter custody battle. Told through the eyes of the title’s heroine, Maisie navigates this ever-widening turmoil with a six-year-old’s innocence, charm and generosity of spirit.
- Las Vegas expects 315,000 visitors this Labor Day Weekend
- John Dodson never accepted loss to Demetrious Johnson after what Dana White said
- Metro officer wounded — apparently with AK-47 — during prowler call
- Las Vegas advertising pioneer Letizia launches new venture
- Take 5: What to watch for in UNLV’s 2015 opener at Northern Illinois