What Maisie Knew
Length: 1 hour, 39 minutes
Synopsis: A contemporary reimagining of Henry James’ novel, WHAT MAISIE KNEW tells the story of a captivating little girl’s struggle for grace in the midst of her parents’ bitter custody battle. Told through the eyes of the title’s heroine, Maisie navigates this ever-widening turmoil with a six-year-old’s innocence, charm and generosity of spirit.
- Texas man hits $1.8 million jackpot at Laughlin casino
- Bus driver accused of sexual assault mistakenly released from jail
- Blog: Rebels lead wire-to-wire in 72-69 victory against No. 13 Indiana
- Caesars appeals court ruling that opens it up to $364 million claim
- Man arrested on DUI count in hit-and-run that killed teen