What Maisie Knew
Length: 1 hour, 39 minutes
Synopsis: A contemporary reimagining of Henry James’ novel, WHAT MAISIE KNEW tells the story of a captivating little girl’s struggle for grace in the midst of her parents’ bitter custody battle. Told through the eyes of the title’s heroine, Maisie navigates this ever-widening turmoil with a six-year-old’s innocence, charm and generosity of spirit.
- MMA fighter ‘War Machine’ extradited from California, booked into Clark County jail
- Tove Lo toasts grand opening of The Sayers Club; Rebecca & Fiona at Foxtail
- Club kingpin Mike Galam is out as Crazy Horse Too sits dark
- As Jerry Lewis accepts Australia’s top honor, rare MDA Telethon video surfaces
- Woman injured, man arrested after morning shooting in southwest valley