Lee Daniels' The Butler
Length: 2 hours, 12 minutes
Synopsis: This film tells the story of a White House butler who served eight American presidents over three decades. The film traces the dramatic changes that swept American society during this time, from the civil rights movement to Vietnam and beyond, and how those changes affected this man’s life and family.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Bellagio robber spent stolen cash on prostitutes, hotel room, police say
- Police: Man fatally shot at house party in northwest valley
- Worker killed in accident at Ocean Spray facility in Henderson
- Flooding does significant damage to homes on Mount Charleston