Length: 1 hour, 58 minutes
Synopsis: A biting, penetrating and often humorous take on contemporary life in suburban America, Lester Burnham becomes intrigued by a young girl named Angela, and this fascination sparks him to make some major changes in his life. He relishes these changes, much to the exasperation of his wife Carolyn.
- Texas man hits $1.8 million jackpot at Laughlin casino
- Bus driver accused of sexual assault mistakenly released from jail
- Blog: Rebels lead wire-to-wire in 72-69 victory against No. 13 Indiana
- Caesars appeals court ruling that opens it up to $364 million claim
- Man arrested on DUI count in hit-and-run that killed teen