Go Goa Gone
Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: Hardik and Luv are two dope heads who tag along to Goa with their best buddy, Bunny, on his business trip. Luv comes across a free-spirited girl, Luna who casually invites them to an exclusive underground rave party on a remote island! The party is the brainchild of the macho Russian Mafioso, Boris, to launch the ultimate party drug. But something is not right on this island! All of a sudden, they are accosted by zombies! Where did these zombies come from? And who is Boris really? And why has this cold-hearted drug-dealing don come to save their lives? Together they need to get the hell out of the infected island! But do they?
- Homes with character: Some of Las Vegas’ most famous — and infamous — houses
- Now open for biz: Video game bar, Starbucks and chicken galore
- Las Vegas car dealerships settle with FTC over deceptive ads
- Review: Extraordinary ‘Baz’ shines bright at Light in Mandalay Bay
- Switch, Sands, Wynn mum at PUC meeting