Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: 18-year-old Christian singer/songwriter, Grace Rose Trey is beautiful, highly talented and restless. Grace is undiscovered outside church, where she performs each Sunday with her gifted father, Johnny. A former rock star, Johnny Trey charted a Billboard number one single 20 years ago. When the hits stopped coming, he crash-landed hard before finding Christ and starting a new life for his family, far from the Hollywood Hills. One day without warning, Grace leaves for Los Angeles. She has landed a record deal with the help of Johnny’s ruthless former manager and producer, “Mossy” Mostin. Mossy sees in Grace a potential pop superstar. Cutting off contact with her parents, Grace seems prepared to walk away from her Christian faith and music to achieve her long-suppressed fantasy of Hollywood superstardom. Will the experience cause her to reject her faith, or rediscover it?
- Deadly warehouse fire: Operator accused of ignoring safety
- Stadium Authority Board gets to work despite uncertain future of project
- Plane returns to Las Vegas after navigational equipment fails
- Police searching for man who escaped custody downtown
- Continued work on Nevada’s school choice program draws a legal threat