Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: The story of Jake LaMotta, a former middleweight boxing champion, whose reputation for tenacity and success in the ring was offset by his troubled domestic life: full of rage, jealousy, and suspicion—particularly towards his wife and manager/brother—which, in the end, left him destitute, alone, and seeking redemption.
- Man killed Thurday near Rainbow and Westcliff identified
- Coroner IDs Las Vegas man shot and killed, allegedly by father
- Burning Man tickets to include live entertainment tax
- U.S. 95 shut down at Boulder Highway over possibly suicidal person
- Blog: UNLV can’t finish comeback, loses in double OT at Fresno State