Length: 2 hours, 8 minutes
Synopsis: The story of Jake LaMotta, a former middleweight boxing champion, whose reputation for tenacity and success in the ring was offset by his troubled domestic life: full of rage, jealousy, and suspicion—particularly towards his wife and manager/brother—which, in the end, left him destitute, alone, and seeking redemption.
- 5 things to keep in mind as Caesars bankruptcy advances
- First responder marks rapid-fire events of Cosmopolitan blaze
- Bobby Reynolds of AEG Live: Who makes the Entertainment Capital of the World tick?
- 15 things more likely to occur than Ronda Rousey losing at UFC 190
- MGM Resorts hires former Nevada congressman to brand casino