Elysium: The IMAX Experience
Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: In the year 2154, two classes of people exist: the very wealthy, who live on a pristine man-made space station called Elysium, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. The people of Earth are desperate to escape the planet’s crime and poverty, and they critically need the state-of-the-art medical care available on Elysium - but some in Elysium will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve their citizens’ luxurious lifestyle. The only man with the chance to bring equality to these worlds is Max, an ordinary guy in desperate need to get to Elysium. With his life hanging in the balance, he reluctantly takes on a dangerous mission - one that pits him against Elysium’s Secretary Delacourt and her hard-line forces - but if he succeeds, he could save not only his own life, but millions of people on Earth as well.
- Chick-fil-A files for permit, is one step closer to coming to Henderson
- Review: ‘Suzanne Sizzles’ is glitz, glamour and grand fun at Westgate
- Time to gamble: Five pressing questions at the start of the 2015 World Series of Poker
- Shooting at North Las Vegas park leaves man dead
- The most important GOP donor you don’t know is married to one you do