The Graduate (1967)
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: : In arguably the most iconic movie of the “Hollywood New Wave” of the 1960’s, Dustin Hoffman plays Benjamin Braddock, promising academic and track star, who returns to Los Angeles after graduation. At a party thrown by his parents, he his lured by old family friend Mrs. Robinson into taking her home. He first flees from her advances, but shortly thereafter begins an affair with her. Later on, Ben’s unwitting parents goad him into taking the Robinson’s daughter, Elaine, on a date. Ben falls in love with Elaine, which transforms Mrs. Robinson into a vindictive adversary.
- Man shot and killed in garage of Las Vegas residence is identified
- All by herself? Not Celine Dion, who soars in return to Colosseum
- Photos: Celine Dion’s night of victory and triumph — unparalleled and unforgettable
- Collins ends speculation on whether he’ll run for North Las Vegas mayor
- Police release images of men sought for entering Las Vegas home, shooting dog