The Graduate (1967)
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: : In arguably the most iconic movie of the “Hollywood New Wave” of the 1960’s, Dustin Hoffman plays Benjamin Braddock, promising academic and track star, who returns to Los Angeles after graduation. At a party thrown by his parents, he his lured by old family friend Mrs. Robinson into taking her home. He first flees from her advances, but shortly thereafter begins an affair with her. Later on, Ben’s unwitting parents goad him into taking the Robinson’s daughter, Elaine, on a date. Ben falls in love with Elaine, which transforms Mrs. Robinson into a vindictive adversary.
- Hardy failed to pay over $5M in taxes, loans for his private businesses
- Van full of fireworks catches fire near Primm, closes freeway
- UFC takes big hit with Jose Aldo’s exit from Conor McGregor fight
- Woman, 20, thrown from SUV, dies in rollover crash
- In Uber’s case, fierce lobbying force has public’s best interests at heart