Romeo and Juliet
Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: The ultimate romantic story, traditionally told in a renaissance setting, Romeo & Juliet shows us love at its purest and tragedy at its most fateful. Having been decades since its last representation through film, Romeo & Juliet offers a new generation the opportunity to savor and cherish literature’s most enduring romance.In the fair city of Verona, Romeo and Juliet, children of the feuding Montague and Capulet families, meet at a feast and fall deeply in love. Despite the sworn contempt their families hold for each another, they steal away and are secretly wed. It is not long, however, before a chain of fateful events changes the lives of both families forever.
- Investment group yanks $167.3 million bid to buy Raiders coliseum site after Oakland gives cold shoulder
- MGM’s Murren trades barbs with Trump campaign manager over jobs, taxes
- Grandparents of S.C. school shooter found father dead
- Chance for thunderstorms later today
- Vegas pick’em: NFL week 4 winners against the spread