Romeo and Juliet
Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: The ultimate romantic story, traditionally told in a renaissance setting, Romeo & Juliet shows us love at its purest and tragedy at its most fateful. Having been decades since its last representation through film, Romeo & Juliet offers a new generation the opportunity to savor and cherish literature’s most enduring romance.In the fair city of Verona, Romeo and Juliet, children of the feuding Montague and Capulet families, meet at a feast and fall deeply in love. Despite the sworn contempt their families hold for each another, they steal away and are secretly wed. It is not long, however, before a chain of fateful events changes the lives of both families forever.
- The NFL in Las Vegas could be a disaster for one reason
- In Las Vegas, Audi offering red-light reading cars
- Campus police officer shoots teen at Reno high school
- Las Vegas clerk who fatally shot teen is released on bail
- Superintendent: Proposal crosses boundary in dust-up over School District reorganization