Romeo and Juliet
Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: The ultimate romantic story, traditionally told in a renaissance setting, Romeo & Juliet shows us love at its purest and tragedy at its most fateful. Having been decades since its last representation through film, Romeo & Juliet offers a new generation the opportunity to savor and cherish literature’s most enduring romance.In the fair city of Verona, Romeo and Juliet, children of the feuding Montague and Capulet families, meet at a feast and fall deeply in love. Despite the sworn contempt their families hold for each another, they steal away and are secretly wed. It is not long, however, before a chain of fateful events changes the lives of both families forever.
- 2 UNR students from Las Vegas killed in crash near Tonopah
- Amid industry uncertainty, SolarCity opens training facility in Las Vegas
- Key question in Uber/Lyft fight: Should driver lists be required?
- Photos: Terry Fator’s wedding — ‘It’s so beautiful to be truly in love’
- Report: More Northeast casinos, more Atlantic City closures