Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Two days before his wedding, Doug and his three friends drive to Las Vegas for a blow-out bachelor party they’ll never forget. But, in fact, when the three groomsmen wake up the next morning, they can’t remember a thing. For some reason, they find a tiger in the bathroom and a six-month-old baby in the closet of their suite at Caesars Palace. The one thing they can’t find is Doug. With no clue as to what transpired and little time to spare, the trio must retrace their hazy steps and all their bad decisions in order to figure out where things went wrong and hopefully get Doug back to L.A. in time to walk down the aisle.
- Gorman’s Martell after Lone Star state win, ‘That’s the No. 1 team in Texas and look what we did’
- Fans receive pitch at newly renamed Las Vegas Raiders bar
- So much for a close game: Gorman wins 44-14 in Texas
- $12.5 million restoration is complete at first public school in Las Vegas
- Woman is arrested in boiling-grease attack in Las Vegas