Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Length: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This is the true story of the “Flying Sikh” - world champion runner and Olympian Milkha Singh — who overcame the massacre of his family, civil war during the India-Pakistan partition, and homelessness to become one of India’s most iconic athletes.
- U.S. judge says Caesars must face bondholder suits worth $11 billion
- Trump meets with Hispanic backers in visit to Las Vegas
- E. Parry Thomas, business icon who helped shape Las Vegas, dies at 95
- Lockheed gets contract worth up to $5 billion to manage Nevada National Security Site
- Highway Patrol trooper’s badge might have saved him in shootout