Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Length: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This is the true story of the “Flying Sikh” - world champion runner and Olympian Milkha Singh — who overcame the massacre of his family, civil war during the India-Pakistan partition, and homelessness to become one of India’s most iconic athletes.
- Channing Tatum to bring Magic Mike Live to Hard Rock Hotel in March 2017
- Police detain third man in deadly shooting at valley liquor store
- L.V. council move advances Cashman Center redevelopment plans
- Lucky Dragon casino fully financed, will be finished this year, backers say
- 2 adults dead, 2 children wounded in shooting outside day care center