Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Length: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This is the true story of the “Flying Sikh” - world champion runner and Olympian Milkha Singh — who overcame the massacre of his family, civil war during the India-Pakistan partition, and homelessness to become one of India’s most iconic athletes.
- Las Vegas Sands backing initiative to end NV Energy monopoly
- Woman gets 2 years for embezzling nearly $1 million from employer
- Metro releases photos of man who robbed Hooters sports book
- Man shot after using Bank of America ATM on Desert Inn
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Ink Master,’ Red Nose Day, Blake + Gwen and Robert Earl