Four Sisters and a Wedding
Length: 2 hours, 5 minutes
Synopsis: After a few years of not being together as a whole family, they find themselves reuniting when CJ announces his plan to marry his three-month girlfriend. As they interact with each other for the wedding, the Salazar siblings also face the feelings and issues they’ve tried to keep for the longest time. An unforgettable romantic comedy about family relationships; siblings who have grown together and fell apart; and unconditional love.
- Centennial’s new coach inherits top talent, adds a touch of BYU
- Week 13 NFL best bets and picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Las Vegas real estate developer Fred Nassiri offering another possible NFL stadium site option
- Overdose epidemic: Fentanyl is a growing threat to public health and safety
- Project 150 helps students in need