Four Sisters and a Wedding
Length: 2 hours, 5 minutes
Synopsis: After a few years of not being together as a whole family, they find themselves reuniting when CJ announces his plan to marry his three-month girlfriend. As they interact with each other for the wedding, the Salazar siblings also face the feelings and issues they’ve tried to keep for the longest time. An unforgettable romantic comedy about family relationships; siblings who have grown together and fell apart; and unconditional love.
- Ali-Walsh uses speed to lead Gorman to opening night win
- SST is a million-dollar gem looking for a million-dollar boost
- Las Vegas legend Frank Mir has plenty of fight left in him
- Editorial: Why NV Energy needs to step up its solar-power game
- Tesla’s arrival in Northern Nevada shows if we build it, they will come