Four Sisters and a Wedding
Length: 2 hours, 5 minutes
Synopsis: After a few years of not being together as a whole family, they find themselves reuniting when CJ announces his plan to marry his three-month girlfriend. As they interact with each other for the wedding, the Salazar siblings also face the feelings and issues they’ve tried to keep for the longest time. An unforgettable romantic comedy about family relationships; siblings who have grown together and fell apart; and unconditional love.
- Las Vegas golf has reached a pivotal point
- Las Vegas McDonald’s franchisee: ‘All worthwhile things in life take sacrifice and time’
- Four killed when Dallas Cowboys bus involved in crash en route to Las Vegas
- Nevada’s Sanders delegation frustrated Wasserman Schultz delaying resignation
- Police: 2 shot in attempted robbery of Pokemon Go players