Royal Opera House's The Marriage of Figaro
Length: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: With the help of the barber Figaro, Count Almaviva has stolen the ward of Doctor Bartolo, Rosina and made her his Countess. Figaro has entered the Count’s service as valet and fallen in love with the Countess’s maid Susanna.
- Taxis on Las Vegas Strip go idle in protest of Uber
- Second day of Gumball 3000 festivities canceled; tickets now free
- Allegiant faces $260,000 fine by FAA over drug, alcohol testing
- Ratings firm leaves grades unchanged for Wynn, Sands and MGM
- School bus driver accused of sexually abusing young children on route