Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: A divorced and single parent, Eva spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert - a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne, her new massage client. Marianne is a beautiful poet who seems “almost perfect” except for one prominent quality: she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Suddenly, Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s Ex. This film is a sharp, insightful comedy that humorously explores the mess that often comes with getting involved again.
- Electric Daisy Carnival announces monster lineup — 250 acts — for 20th anniversary
- Report: Johnny Manziel booted from Las Vegas club after scuffle
- Confirmed! Jennifer Lopez to host ‘Carnival Del Sol’ rooftop bash MDW at Drai’s
- ‘A lot of wow factor’: With Topgolf Las Vegas open for business, here’s how to play
- Faraday to start moving staff, equipment to North Las Vegas