Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: A divorced and single parent, Eva spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert - a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne, her new massage client. Marianne is a beautiful poet who seems “almost perfect” except for one prominent quality: she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Suddenly, Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s Ex. This film is a sharp, insightful comedy that humorously explores the mess that often comes with getting involved again.
- Why was water spewing from the top of the Stratosphere?
- Could high-end office complex rise downtown across from Las Vegas City Hall?
- Helene Neville, about to complete U.S. perimeter run, is diagnosed with cancer again
- Wynn Resorts offers to pay $15 million to cut ties with NV Energy
- Chris Sotiropoulos: From Motor City to Sin City — the American Coney Island takeover