Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: A divorced and single parent, Eva spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert - a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne, her new massage client. Marianne is a beautiful poet who seems “almost perfect” except for one prominent quality: she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Suddenly, Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s Ex. This film is a sharp, insightful comedy that humorously explores the mess that often comes with getting involved again.
- 5 members of Las Vegas family shot dead in domestic dispute
- Photos: Corey Harrison of ‘Pawn Stars’ lists northwest valley home for $2.4M
- Bacchanal Buffet earns Readers’ Choice Award for Best Buffet
- ‘It’s pretty appalling’: Nevada struggles with teacher absenteeism
- Video: Storms slam Las Vegas, triggering water rescues, power outages and accidents