Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: A divorced and single parent, Eva spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert - a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne, her new massage client. Marianne is a beautiful poet who seems “almost perfect” except for one prominent quality: she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Suddenly, Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s Ex. This film is a sharp, insightful comedy that humorously explores the mess that often comes with getting involved again.
- Preview: Soft opening of Holly Madison’s 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque sizzles
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 employees who didn’t pay taxes
- With a wink and nod, activist plans BundyFest! to protest rancher Cliven Bundy
- Preview: Daniel Boulud’s DB Brasserie at the Venetian — c’est magnifique
- Nevada looks bad in report on financial literacy