Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: A divorced and single parent, Eva spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert - a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne, her new massage client. Marianne is a beautiful poet who seems “almost perfect” except for one prominent quality: she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Suddenly, Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s Ex. This film is a sharp, insightful comedy that humorously explores the mess that often comes with getting involved again.
- 5 things to keep in mind as Caesars bankruptcy advances
- First responder marks rapid-fire events of Cosmopolitan blaze
- 3 Fresh & Easy stores in eastern valley set to close
- Bobby Reynolds of AEG Live: Who makes the Entertainment Capital of the World tick?
- Metro: Man didn’t say a word before shooting officer in face