Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Generation Iron - examines the professional sport of bodybuilding today and gives the audience front row access to the lives of the top 7 bodybuilders in the sport as they train to compete in the world’s most premiere bodybuilding stage - Mr. Olympia.Each athlete, has a story to tell of their life, journey, aspiration and motivation. They have been through ups and downs, overcoming the toughest judges in the world as they’ve entered the stages around the world and flexed their muscles for eager fans. To their fans, they are more than superstars - they are Olympian Gods.
- Board rejects Trump’s challenge to L.V. hotel unionization effort
- NFL stadium site options narrowed to 5 priority, 3 secondary
- Talk show host, actor Jerry Doyle found dead at Las Vegas home
- Nevada’s Kihuen says Trump stokes fear of immigrants
- Local standout Troy Brown Jr. still considering UNLV basketball