Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Generation Iron - examines the professional sport of bodybuilding today and gives the audience front row access to the lives of the top 7 bodybuilders in the sport as they train to compete in the world’s most premiere bodybuilding stage - Mr. Olympia.Each athlete, has a story to tell of their life, journey, aspiration and motivation. They have been through ups and downs, overcoming the toughest judges in the world as they’ve entered the stages around the world and flexed their muscles for eager fans. To their fans, they are more than superstars - they are Olympian Gods.
- Beaten again by Macau, Wynn Resorts profits drop 72 percent in second quarter
- Las Vegas ranked last in report on large cities’ housing market health
- Donny Osmond recovering from throaty concerns; ‘Absinthe’ joins the (night) club
- Marijuana dispensary says business going to pot amid opening delays
- Utah police confirm body in suitcase is missing Las Vegas woman’s