The Saratov Approach
Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: THE SARATOV APPROACH is the extraordinary, untold story of Elders Travis Tuttle and Andrew Propst and their week-long abduction in Saratov, Russia. On what seemed like any other day during their two-year LDS missions, Elders Travis Tuttle and Andrew Propst are approached by Nikolai to meet a friend. But then the missionaries experience the unimaginable — kidnapped, beaten, and held for ransom for nearly a week — on the other side of the world in Saratov, Russia. While their family, friends and the world pray for their safe return, Tuttle and Propst are tested physically, emotionally and most of all — spiritually.
- Rousey gets Tate next after 34-second KO at UFC 190
- Plane makes emergency landing at McCarran amid engine concern
- Even as Las Vegan turns 100 today, she has more local sightseeing to do
- Bank, nonprofit show gratitude to Las Vegas veteran
- OSHA investigating death in northeast part of Las Vegas Valley