Length: 1 hour, 53 minutes
Synopsis: “Diana” takes audiences into the private realm of one the world’s most iconic and inescapably public women — the Princess of Wales, Diana in the last two years of her meteoric life. On the occasion of the 16th anniversary of her sudden death, acclaimed director Oliver Hirschbiegelexplores Diana’s final rite of passage: a secret love affair with Pakistani heart surgeon Hasnat Khan, the human complications of which reveal the Princess’s climactic days in a compelling new light.
- Q+A: Jeff Dunham brings ‘Not Playing With a Full Deck’ to Planet Hollywood
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 14
- Laxalt signs onto statement opposing Obama’s actions on immigration
- Piero’s dishes out turkey, happiness at charity dinner
- Can Liberty football again put up a fight against Gorman?