Length: 1 hour, 53 minutes
Synopsis: “Diana” takes audiences into the private realm of one the world’s most iconic and inescapably public women — the Princess of Wales, Diana in the last two years of her meteoric life. On the occasion of the 16th anniversary of her sudden death, acclaimed director Oliver Hirschbiegelexplores Diana’s final rite of passage: a secret love affair with Pakistani heart surgeon Hasnat Khan, the human complications of which reveal the Princess’s climactic days in a compelling new light.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Bellagio robber spent stolen cash on prostitutes, hotel room, police say
- Police: Man fatally shot at house party in northwest valley
- Worker killed in accident at Ocean Spray facility in Henderson
- Flooding does significant damage to homes on Mount Charleston