Length: 1 hour, 53 minutes
Synopsis: “Diana” takes audiences into the private realm of one the world’s most iconic and inescapably public women — the Princess of Wales, Diana in the last two years of her meteoric life. On the occasion of the 16th anniversary of her sudden death, acclaimed director Oliver Hirschbiegelexplores Diana’s final rite of passage: a secret love affair with Pakistani heart surgeon Hasnat Khan, the human complications of which reveal the Princess’s climactic days in a compelling new light.
- Gorman quarterback makes remarkable play, has 3 TDs in win against Santa Margarita
- Fire it up — Usher and Motley Crue sure did — on Night 1 of iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Bash of the Titans: Physical Palo Verde pushes past fellow power Las Vegas
- Project aimed at tackling truancy in CCSD gets underway next week
- Teen riding in truck bed critically injured in rollover crash; driver arrested