Length: 1 hour, 53 minutes
Synopsis: “Diana” takes audiences into the private realm of one the world’s most iconic and inescapably public women — the Princess of Wales, Diana in the last two years of her meteoric life. On the occasion of the 16th anniversary of her sudden death, acclaimed director Oliver Hirschbiegelexplores Diana’s final rite of passage: a secret love affair with Pakistani heart surgeon Hasnat Khan, the human complications of which reveal the Princess’s climactic days in a compelling new light.
- Las Vegas real estate developer Fred Nassiri offering another possible NFL stadium site option
- San Diego State, Houston to meet in Las Vegas Bowl
- How blue turned to green: Blue Man Group at 25 years
- Democrats’ task: Rebuild the blue political wall in Midwest
- Man dies in rollover crash in Mountains Edge