Length: 1 hour, 53 minutes
Synopsis: “Diana” takes audiences into the private realm of one the world’s most iconic and inescapably public women — the Princess of Wales, Diana in the last two years of her meteoric life. On the occasion of the 16th anniversary of her sudden death, acclaimed director Oliver Hirschbiegelexplores Diana’s final rite of passage: a secret love affair with Pakistani heart surgeon Hasnat Khan, the human complications of which reveal the Princess’s climactic days in a compelling new light.
- How much savings do you need to retire?
- Sale of Stirling Club in limbo three years after posh property closed
- Woman arrested on suspicion of embezzling $850,000 from Tahoe business
- Record 4-minute mile is within reach for Centennial High runner
- Mommy Diaries: How a self-described ‘hot mess’ manages to be a mother and business owner