Star Trek Into Darkness / World War Z 3D
Synopsis: Don’t miss the ultimate summer double feature. 2 blockbuster movies, 1 ticket price in theaters. One week only. August 30 - September 5Star Trek Into DarknessWhen the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving our world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.World War Z:The story revolves around United Nations employee Gerry Lane, who traverses the world in a race against time to stop a pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself.
- Mormon sensibilities in Nevada bristle at the thought of backing Trump
- Reid: Not enough uneducated, white men for Trump in Nevada
- Where I Stand: Las Vegas area emerged from a brutal recession even stronger
- Brooklyn Bowl owner’s social network aims at the biggest fans of live music
- Long-reigning Liberty could keep crown by slinging ball over the field