Length: 2 hours, 23 minutes
Synopsis: Babli is a street smart car mechanic living in a Delhi orphanage. He is charming and lives life to the fullest. He also steals cars to support his orphanage. He has no sense of right or wrong till he unwittingly hurts the love of his life, Tara. Babli realizes that there is no right way of doing the wrong thing. Babli sets out to fix all the wrongs in his life and he continues to be shameless about it.
- Investors buy almost 360 acres at BLM auction; 240 acres don’t sell
- Death plot in Macau draws attention during Adelson testimony
- Resorts World, off to ceremonial start, vies for theme of authenticity
- Hsieh touts Downtown Project’s successes, talks about Zappos reorganization
- Photos: Energized crowd welcomes Journey with open arms to the Joint