Synopsis: In the fall of 1950, the game of basketball changed forever when Nat “Sweetwater” Clifton entered the NBA. The first African American to play in the NBA.
- Obama takes aim at Trump and Heck, encourages early voting for Democrats at Las Vegas rally
- Have concerns over legalizing recreational marijuana? Fear not
- Nine reasons NFL owners could stop the Raiders from moving to Las Vegas
- Wind and rain on tap for the valley through Monday, may return later in the week
- Second chances: DW Bistro’s opening symbolic of the Gramercy’s newfound momentum