Bolshoi Ballet: Le Corsaire
Length: 3 hours, 25 minutes
Synopsis: With a dashing pirate, a kidnapped maiden, and a dramatic shipwreck, Le Corsaire is a ballet that “bursts with dazzling ingredients” (The Washington Post). In this new staging from Moscow’s Bolshoi Ballet, famed choreographer Alexei Ratmansky and Yuri Burlaka refresh Petipa’s original choreography, inspired by Lord Byron’s poem, to make this classic a must-see for every ballet lover. Starring prima ballerina Svetlana Lunkina, Ruslan Skvortsov, Andrei Merkuriev and Nina Kaptsova.
- Las Vegas golf has reached a pivotal point
- Las Vegas McDonald’s franchisee: ‘All worthwhile things in life take sacrifice and time’
- Police: 2 shot in attempted robbery of Pokemon Go players
- ‘Bathtub Boy’ makes a splash for Reba; Cab Jazz is freshened up
- Combat veteran brings active-shooter and mass-casualty training to civilians