Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela (GKRR)
Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: Ram, the local village Romeo, is a charming yet dramatic vagabond whereas Leela is an unbridled, passionate village Juliet. The only thing in common between these two strangers is their families’ hatred for each other. They have been sworn enemies since the past 500 years and their own kin falling in love with each other is worse than any storm that could ever come. When Ram and Leela see each other for the first time, their worlds collide. Set in a land of guns, vengeance against a magnificent musical backdrop, Ram and Leela fight the world to live their own dreams. What will happen when they declare their love to the world? Will their families relent or will Ram and Leela carve their own destiny?
- Plan ahead if flying out of McCarran or you may not be able to leave until Wednesday
- Fight Weekend party photos: P. Diddy, Sports Illustrated swimsuit models at SLS
- Cable, pay-per-view problems leave viewers fighting mad
- Mayweather takes his $100 million check and runs
- Photos: Record money, celebrity turnout for ‘Fight of the Century’ at MGM