Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela (GKRR)
Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: Ram, the local village Romeo, is a charming yet dramatic vagabond whereas Leela is an unbridled, passionate village Juliet. The only thing in common between these two strangers is their families’ hatred for each other. They have been sworn enemies since the past 500 years and their own kin falling in love with each other is worse than any storm that could ever come. When Ram and Leela see each other for the first time, their worlds collide. Set in a land of guns, vengeance against a magnificent musical backdrop, Ram and Leela fight the world to live their own dreams. What will happen when they declare their love to the world? Will their families relent or will Ram and Leela carve their own destiny?
- Vegas tech company brings online gaming to bowling
- Tesla starts construction on massive plant’s interior
- ‘Crazy Girls’ dance captain Sara: Adult burlesque is still on top 28 years later
- Trump walks difficult line on Latino voters in Nevada
- Couple wanted in Las Vegas airport luggage thefts found in Arizona