Click and drag to move around the panorama
Sun, April 13, 2008 (12 p.m.)
The entrance to the Newseum's brand-new building in Washington, D.C., opens into the New York Times - Ochs-Sulzberger Family Great Hall of News, a 90-foot tall atrium with a Bell 206B JetRanger III news helicopter suspended from the atrium's ceiling. (Panorama assembled by Zach Wise).
- Luxor partially evacuated after suspicious liquid found in room
- Rich Abajian, one of UNLV football’s biggest backers, remembered for his support
- Man, teenage girl shot inside west valley home
- Forever a showgirl, Diane Palm bids adieu to ‘Jubilee’
- Jose Andres hosts Dine-N-Dash with Curtis Stone, talks marriage of Chinese, Mexican cuisine