Click and drag to move around the panorama
Sun, April 13, 2008 (12 p.m.)
The entrance to the Newseum's brand-new building in Washington, D.C., opens into the New York Times - Ochs-Sulzberger Family Great Hall of News, a 90-foot tall atrium with a Bell 206B JetRanger III news helicopter suspended from the atrium's ceiling. (Panorama assembled by Zach Wise).
- Breaking: ‘Bloodletting’ at Downtown Project with massive layoffs
- Martorano, Lagasse, Bonefish Grill, Casa Fuente, Taste of the Nation
- An open letter to Tony Hsieh from former DTPer David Gould
- 2 Las Vegas Valley schools named among best in the country
- Poker player accused of violating commodities trading ban