Click and drag to move around the panorama
Sun, April 13, 2008 (12 p.m.)
The entrance to the Newseum's brand-new building in Washington, D.C., opens into the New York Times - Ochs-Sulzberger Family Great Hall of News, a 90-foot tall atrium with a Bell 206B JetRanger III news helicopter suspended from the atrium's ceiling. (Panorama assembled by Zach Wise).
- Miracle Mile Shops adds food, entertainment hub; grocery chain expands
- 4 men, including 1 suspect, shot during attempted robbery at gas station
- Suzanne Somers’ debut at Westgate is in the nick of time
- New shop searches the world to bring unique chocolate to Las Vegas
- NV Energy fights to keep rooftop solar from cutting into its profit