Caucus in Paris
Click and drag to move around the panorama
Sat, Jan. 19, 2008 (12 p.m.)
Hillary Clinton supporters rally on their side of the caucus room at the Paris Resort and Casino on Jan. 19, 2008. Earlier in the week the Paris was the scene for caucus chaos when the powerful Culinary Union was accused of pressuring its workers to vote for Barack Obama. While the caucus session Saturday was highly spirited, there was no special circumstances that came about as Hillary Clinton won the precinct with nearly 70 percent of the vote.
- Golden Gate President Mark Brandenburg: Which hotel is the greatest L.V. survivor?
- Police: Women stole Rolexes from Las Vegas tourists, hid them in their bodies
- Twitter users defend ‘War Machine’ against assault charges
- Baltimore’s first casino highlights gaming trend toward urban areas
- NHL says no credibility to report of Las Vegas expansion team