Caucus in Paris
Click and drag to move around the panorama
Sat, Jan. 19, 2008 (12 p.m.)
Hillary Clinton supporters rally on their side of the caucus room at the Paris Resort and Casino on Jan. 19, 2008. Earlier in the week the Paris was the scene for caucus chaos when the powerful Culinary Union was accused of pressuring its workers to vote for Barack Obama. While the caucus session Saturday was highly spirited, there was no special circumstances that came about as Hillary Clinton won the precinct with nearly 70 percent of the vote.
- Penny slot fortune: Hawaii woman wins $10.7M jackpot at Wynn Las Vegas
- Preseason all-city: Abundance of talent in Las Vegas area makes for an exclusive club
- The memory of all that: Can you still find Sinatra in Vegas?
- Las Vegas at forefront of chip technology for checked luggage
- McGregor gets 6-month medical suspension after UFC 202