Caucus in Paris
Click and drag to move around the panorama
Sat, Jan. 19, 2008 (12 p.m.)
Hillary Clinton supporters rally on their side of the caucus room at the Paris Resort and Casino on Jan. 19, 2008. Earlier in the week the Paris was the scene for caucus chaos when the powerful Culinary Union was accused of pressuring its workers to vote for Barack Obama. While the caucus session Saturday was highly spirited, there was no special circumstances that came about as Hillary Clinton won the precinct with nearly 70 percent of the vote.
- North Las Vegas has a new executive who’s prepared for tough decisions
- Serious contender: Could this be UNLV football’s year to win the Mountain West?
- Nevada 150th all-star show is one to be remembered, if not recorded
- Towed vehicle breaks loose on I-15, causes wreck
- Arrest made in fatal shooting outside Las Vegas convenience store