Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Man killed Thurday near Rainbow and Westcliff identified
- Coroner IDs Las Vegas man shot and killed, allegedly by father
- Burning Man tickets to include live entertainment tax
- U.S. 95 shut down at Boulder Highway over possibly suicidal person
- Blog: UNLV can’t finish comeback, loses in double OT at Fresno State