Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Review: Brooks brings the spectacle in Las Vegas return
- NHL betting at T-Mobile is possible (there’s an app for it); no shakin’ in Elvis’ old theater
- Southern Nevada expected to sizzle in coming days, with rain to follow
- The latest: Central California wildfire claims 150 homes, and toll may rise
- Pomeranz leads Padres over Reds 3-0 on Pete Rose’s big day