Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Ali-Walsh uses speed to lead Gorman to opening night win
- Super Summer Theater is a million-dollar gem looking for a million-dollar boost
- Las Vegas legend Frank Mir has plenty of fight left in him
- Editorial: Why NV Energy needs to step up its solar-power game
- Tesla’s arrival in Northern Nevada shows if we build it, they will come