Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Billionaire James Packer seeking return to Las Vegas
- How popular has soccer become in the U.S.? Check out Nevada’s betting revenue
- Michael Godard: Las Vegas pop artist witnesses McCarran’s midnight circus
- Boyd Gaming sees slight dip in quarterly revenue
- Health insurance rates likely to rise for Nevadans next year