Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Most major casino executives express rosy view of Las Vegas economy, but Wynn disagrees
- Las Vegas freeway ramps reopen after 5.3-magnitude earthquake
- After president’s promise in Las Vegas, still no deportation relief in sight
- Census population estimates push Las Vegas to No. 29
- Robuchon vs. Del Frisco’s; Therapy downtown; Made L.V.; STK’s new items