Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Boyd Gaming selling its stake in the Borgata to MGM
- NHL boss: Clearer picture on L.V. expansion expected by June meeting
- Is light rail feasible for Las Vegas? Two experts debate the question
- 2016 MDW photos: J.Lo kicks off ‘Carnival Del Sol’ at Drai’s Beach Club
- Boulder City ceremony, events honor sacrifice of veterans