Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Sorting out Caesars: How the Las Vegas company slid into distress, and what’s next
- MGM, Wynn to take on $1 billion in debt each for projects
- Builders struggle as new-home sales slow
- Incoming Assembly Speaker Ira Hansen under fire over racist remarks
- Casinos push back on Massachusetts gambling limits