Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Pardee Homes gives up land in long-stalled Coyote Springs project
- Atlantic City strives to rise even as its casinos fall
- New-home sales hit the skids in first half of year
- What the vice president’s visit to Las Vegas says about Nevada Democrats
- Former Strip performer gets life in dancer’s murder, dismemberment