Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Sun high school sports awards show is honoring retiring Eldorado coach
- Raiders in Las Vegas? Scenario still has several hurdles to clear
- Foothill grad Killebrew taken in NFL Draft’s fourth round
- Rain and more rain pushes April toward top of record books
- Rain in Las Vegas knocks out power, is a factor in crashes