Click and drag to move around the panorama
Monday June 9, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A life-size cutout of a Sudanese girl sits inside a real U.N. Refugee Agency tent used to illustrate the conditions in which refugee families live for the exhibit “Torn From Home: My Life as a Refugee” at the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas.
- Playboy Playmate Jessica Burciaga hosts at Crazy Horse III Gentlemen’s Club
- Two dead after two vehicles carrying family members crash on 215
- Police suspect woman found dead in North Las Vegas apartment was murdered
- Marc Anthony and Joey Vega take the Axis at Planet Hollywood stage
- Next week’s opening lines: Super Bowl rematch between Broncos, Seahawks highlights Week 3 in NFL