Underground Graffiti Gallery
Click and drag to move around the panorama
Saturday May 14, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A look around Las Vegas’ most intriguing art gallery. Lit by a street grate almost a mile into a storm drain directly under the Las Vegas Strip, in these concrete passages stretching into the dark and damp tunnels for more than two decades.
- Expectations, payoff high at new charter school
- Cormier has business before Jones rematch despite callout
- 4 men, including 1 suspect, shot during attempted robbery at gas station
- Editorial: Las Vegas as a moviemaking town: Lights! Camera! Tax credits!
- Guest column: Marijuana law creates hazy situation for employers