Underground Graffiti Gallery
Click and drag to move around the panorama
Saturday May 14, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A look around Las Vegas’ most intriguing art gallery. Lit by a street grate almost a mile into a storm drain directly under the Las Vegas Strip, in these concrete passages stretching into the dark and damp tunnels for more than two decades.
- Catching a flight? Budget hours, not minutes, to get through security
- A year later, could Mayweather and Pacquiao do it again?
- Billy Joel nods to Elvis, Elton in return to the Strip
- Bern’s Eye View: NHL to L.V. still seems likely, but time running thin
- Lawsuit: L.V. worker fired for not accepting Scientology