Underground Graffiti Gallery
Click and drag to move around the panorama
Saturday May 14, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A look around Las Vegas’ most intriguing art gallery. Lit by a street grate almost a mile into a storm drain directly under the Las Vegas Strip, in these concrete passages stretching into the dark and damp tunnels for more than two decades.
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- The future of Las Vegas: See what’s coming to Strip in ’15
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- Put a ring on it! A Christmas gift for Britney Spears: Engagement?