Underground Graffiti Gallery
Click and drag to move around the panorama
Saturday May 14, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A look around Las Vegas’ most intriguing art gallery. Lit by a street grate almost a mile into a storm drain directly under the Las Vegas Strip, in these concrete passages stretching into the dark and damp tunnels for more than two decades.
- Fatal crash blocks lanes of northbound I-15 at Cheyenne
- Man hospitalized after his car rolls over in two-vehicle crash
- Reid’s legacy will touch future generations of Nevadans
- Did Pacquiao have a better chance of beating Mayweather five years ago?
- State Sen. Ruben Kihuen announces 2016 bid for Congress