Thu, Jun 11, 2009 (6 a.m.)
2450 Chandler Ave., Suite 7
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Tommy Isola handles operations, financial management, entitlement coordination and land acquisition and development for Las Vegas-based Blue Heron. He previously owned and managed properties in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Medford, Ore. At Isola Investments he was in charge of management operations, including human resources, finance and accounting. Isola earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration, with an emphasis in finance, from Loyola Marymount University. He is a member of the North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Green Building Council and the Green Building Initiative. His charitable interests include Boys Hope Girls Hope of Southern Nevada, Child Haven and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Steve Wynn looking for a ‘belter’ to fill void left by ‘Showstoppers’ singer
- Obama to speak at energy conference at Mandalay Bay
- Rousey gets Tate next after 34-second KO at UFC 190
- Motorcyclist, pedestrian killed in crash at Eastern and Canosa
- Plane makes emergency landing at McCarran amid engine concern
- Flash-flood watch in effect; sun back in forecast Sunday
- Vegas Play of the Day: Cleveland Indians and Oakland A’s
- Motorcyclist critically injured in crash on Sahara Avenue
- OSHA investigating death in northeast part of Las Vegas Valley
- Chief insists officer fatally shot teen in self-defense
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.