Thu, Jun 11, 2009 (6 a.m.)
2450 Chandler Ave., Suite 7
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Tommy Isola handles operations, financial management, entitlement coordination and land acquisition and development for Las Vegas-based Blue Heron. He previously owned and managed properties in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Medford, Ore. At Isola Investments he was in charge of management operations, including human resources, finance and accounting. Isola earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration, with an emphasis in finance, from Loyola Marymount University. He is a member of the North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Green Building Council and the Green Building Initiative. His charitable interests include Boys Hope Girls Hope of Southern Nevada, Child Haven and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Celebs stream into MGM Grand Garden Arena for Mayweather-Pacquiao
- The Big Fight: Manny Pacquiao’s secret strategy? Plus, actor receives free ticket
- Big fight, big crowd, big money: Excitement builds in Las Vegas for Mayweather-Pacquiao
- Blog: Mayweather claims title as world’s best fighter with decision over Pacquiao
- Body found in suitcase in Utah linked to missing Las Vegas woman
- Several Rebels join NFL teams as free agents after going undrafted
- Transfer guard Nwamu commits to UNLV, eligible for 2015-16 season
- NLV police say former student pilot stole plane, took it on flight
- Fight Weekend party photos: Fabolous hosts and performs at Tao
- One person in serious condition after Friday night collision
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.