Sunday, Nov. 4, 2012 | 2:08 a.m.
Election Day is almost upon us, and for political pundits — and all of us — that means an end to months of attack ads, debates, mailers, phone calls, polls, endorsements (did you see ours?), allegations and prognostications. As we ramp up for one final push, the Sun reached out across the state to ask observers to give us their assessment of the campaign.
Click below for our Q+As with:
• Elizabeth Crum, the editor of the Nevada News Bureau, co-host of "The Agenda" on KSNV-TV Channel 3 and an indie political blogger
• Anjeanette Damon, senior editor/politics for the Las Vegas Sun and host of “To The Point” on KSNV-TV Channel 3.
• David Damore, a political scientist at UNLV and nonresident senior fellow at the Brookings Institution.
• Mitch Fox, host of "Nevada Week in Review" and political reporter for Vegas PBS.
• Ray Hagar, a political journalist for the Reno Gazette-Journal.
• Jon Ralston, journalist, host of “Ralston Reports” on KSNV-TV Channel 3, and publisher of ralstonreports.com.
• Mike Smith, the editorial cartoonist for the Las Vegas Sun.
• Matt Hufman, the editor of the Sun's editorial and opinion pages and a contributor to "Our Metropolis" on KUNV 91.5