Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2012 | 6 p.m.
It's time to decide who will win the monthly Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest. This month's contest features a UNLV Rebels fan wearing a football helmet to bed. You get to tell us what his wife is saying.
Below are the five best submissions, as selected by the Sun's editors. Now you get to vote for your favorite until 5 p.m. Friday. We'll announce the winner Oct. 30.
Vote below, then tell your friends to vote. If you think you have a better idea, feel free to leave it in the comments below. But sorry, it's too late to be the winner if you're not already a finalist.
Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest
- Which caption is best?
- Honey, did I ever tell you I went to UNR? — 40.9%
- No, I absolutely refuse to call you Hey Reb in bed. — 21.7%
- Don't worry Honey, basketball season is almost here. — 18.3%
- The helmet's fine, but the cleats have gotta go. — 15.7%
- You're 35, it's time to graduate already! — 3.5%
This poll is closed, see Full Results »
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.