Friday, April 19, 2013 | 6 p.m.
Here's a friendly reminder that Tax Day is over. It's time to decide who will win the April edition of the Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest.
Below are the five best submissions, as selected by the Sun's editors. Now you get to vote for your favorite until noon April 29. We'll announce the winner April 30.
Vote below, then tell your friends to vote. If you think you have a better idea, feel free to leave it in the comments below. But, sorry, it's too late to be the winner if you're not already a finalist.
Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest
- Which cartoon caption is best?
- Ahhhhh, don't worry about that contraption, the guy that runs it is being furloughed! — 34.8%
- But that's not what I meant when I checked the "head of household deduction!" — 23.2%
- Oh that ... death and taxes have been consolidated as part of the sequester. — 18.8%
- You can either make a lump sum or an arm and leg payment. — 13.0%
- It's just an arm and a leg, Mr. Johnson. — 10.1%
This poll is closed, see Full Results »
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.