Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2013 | 6 p.m.
It's time to decide who will win the August edition of the Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest.
Below are the five best submissions, as selected by the Sun's editors. Now you get to vote for your favorite until noon Aug. 28. We'll announce the winner Aug. 30.
Vote below, then tell your friends to vote. If you think you have a better idea, feel free to leave it in the comments below. But, sorry, it's too late to be the winner if you're not already a finalist.
Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest
- Which caption is best?
- "We don't need another politician with a mobile weiner." — 33.1%
- "Uh, I don't think I want to call that 'How am I driving' number on the back." — 32%
- "He's gone from bad to wurst." — 30.9%
- "He's Mayer'd in controversy." — 2.7%
- "I heard Hof's got him working at the Bunny Ranch now; he's their new limo driver." — 1.3%
This poll is closed, see Full Results »
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.