Las Vegas Sun

September 2, 2014

Currently: 105° — Complete forecast | Log in | Create an account

1 treated for smoke inhalation in apartment fire

A person was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation after an apartment fire this morning that started on a kitchen stove, Las Vegas Fire & Rescue spokesman Tim Szymanskij said.

Firefighters responded to a call at 11:19 a.m. at 1116 E. Ogden Ave., near Stewart Avenue and North 13th Street.

The blaze was confined to a corner apartment on the second floor of the two-story building. It was quickly extinguished, Szymanski said.

No damage estimate was immediately available.

Join the Discussion:

Check this out for a full explanation of our conversion to the LiveFyre commenting system and instructions on how to sign up for an account.

Full comments policy