Columns by Brian Greenspun
- No debate, we’re ready for The Debate
- Oct. 18, 2016
- Shimon Peres: A remarkable man and a longtime friend
- Oct. 2, 2016
- Statesman speaks; would-be king gets a pittance
- Sept. 25, 2016
- Don’t take all social media ‘news’ as fact; check it out
- Sept. 20, 2016
- A true leader, Hillary clears a bar set high
- July 31, 2016
- Light and hope will distinguish the Philadelphia story
- July 24, 2016
- Fallen Dallas heroes prove police do ‘protect and serve’
- July 17, 2016
- In spirit and at home, fathers deserve nod today
- June 19, 2016
- Ali, GOP on opposite ends of courage spectrum
- June 12, 2016
- Trust the data: Solar energy benefits everyone
- May 29, 2016
To view/update your newsletter subscriptions and interests, please visit our Preference Center.
Letters to the Editor
E-mail your submission. Letters to the editor should be no more than 250 words and include the writer’s name, address and telephone number. Anonymous letters will not be printed.
- How about a tax on tickets to fund Las Vegas stadium?
- What, exactly, do voters have to be angry about?
- Columnist Kim Palchikoff’s enlightens about an important topic
- Trump remains divisive to the bitter end
- Border wall would keep Californians out
- League of Conservation Voters Action Fund backs Rosen
- Heller celebrates NV Hispanics
- Thank, don’t judge, volunteers