$1.99 Foot Long Hot Dogs at Casino Royale
Inside the Casino Royale Food Court, you'll find $1.99 Foot Long Hot Dogs. The eatery features the fast food foot-long fare for lunch and dinner — or an early breakfast.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Brock Radke gave it a shot:
"Turns out it’s a decent dog, a National Deli-brand all-beef frank that may remind you of the last hot dog you had at a baseball game. It’s a standard hot dog thickness, somewhat dwarfed by an unnecessarily large bun, but that bun is surprisingly pleasant and chewy. Squirt as much mustard and ketchup as you need, unless you’re a high roller and want to add chili, cheese or sauerkraut (89 cents each)."
- Cuisine: American, Hot Dogs, Fast Food
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Coach Sanchez is making it cool for local standouts to play for UNLV football
- Regulators scold Caesars, calling its bankruptcy an embarrassment
- Internal Memo: Zappos offering severance to employees who reject Holacracy
- Q+A: Jesse Waits — Las Vegas nightlife ‘getting stronger every year in every way’
- Alone in the cockpit, co-pilot deliberately crashed plane