The Ainsworth is the premier upscale sports lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The new sports lounge, an offshoot of its flagship location in New York City, is in the Casino Tower, across from Vinyl, the live entertainment venue.
Amenities include HD flat screen TVs for watching sports, food and cocktails and a betting station operated by Cantor Gaming.
The menu includes breakfast burritos, sliders, burgers, wings, quesadilla, baked mac and cheese and an assortment of signature cocktails.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Suzanne Somers ends run of ‘Suzanne Sizzles’ at Westgate Las Vegas
- Photos: 30 models compete in Miss D Legs Contest at The D Las Vegas
- Review + photos: Steven Tyler shines with Aerosmith at MGM Grand
- Man who died in possible construction-related incident identified
- How every dollar is accounted for in casinos