The Ainsworth is the premier upscale sports lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The new sports lounge, an offshoot of its flagship location in New York City, is in the Casino Tower, across from Vinyl, the live entertainment venue.
Amenities include HD flat screen TVs for watching sports, food and cocktails and a betting station operated by Cantor Gaming.
The menu includes breakfast burritos, sliders, burgers, wings, quesadilla, baked mac and cheese and an assortment of signature cocktails.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Six renovated grocery stores make their debut, Town Square gets juicy
- Summerlin land values climb to $518,000 an acre
- Wynn Resorts wants Steve Wynn’s ex-wife off board
- March Madness: Between basketball, NASCAR and Spring Break, March is Las Vegas’ biggest month
- Photos: Hakkasan celebrates resident DJ Tiesto’s Grammy win