The Ainsworth is the premier upscale sports lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The new sports lounge, an offshoot of its flagship location in New York City, is in the Casino Tower, across from Vinyl, the live entertainment venue.
Amenities include HD flat screen TVs for watching sports, food and cocktails and a betting station operated by Cantor Gaming.
The menu includes breakfast burritos, sliders, burgers, wings, quesadilla, baked mac and cheese and an assortment of signature cocktails.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- First impressions: How far, how cool and how different is SLS Las Vegas?
- Former Caesars exec named CEO of Affinity Gaming
- SLS opening: Iggy Azalea, Bahamas prime minister, Joe Francis, Pamela Anderson
- Las Vegans’ credit card debt rising faster than you might think
- Developers want the city to pay $127M toward downtown stadium