The Ainsworth is the premier upscale sports lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The new sports lounge, an offshoot of its flagship location in New York City, is in the Casino Tower, across from Vinyl, the live entertainment venue.
Amenities include HD flat screen TVs for watching sports, food and cocktails and a betting station operated by Cantor Gaming.
The menu includes breakfast burritos, sliders, burgers, wings, quesadilla, baked mac and cheese and an assortment of signature cocktails.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Paint it red: Rebels take cannon back to Las Vegas
- Route 91 uses more than one route to appeal to masses; Phish talk abounds
- Yunker, once with UNR, helps Rebels win back Fremont Cannon
- Week 4 NFL game of the week, picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Q+A: Jennifer Coolidge talks glue allergy, ‘Best in Show’ and Donald Trump