The Ainsworth is the premier upscale sports lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The new sports lounge, an offshoot of its flagship location in New York City, is in the Casino Tower, across from Vinyl, the live entertainment venue.
Amenities include HD flat screen TVs for watching sports, food and cocktails and a betting station operated by Cantor Gaming.
The menu includes breakfast burritos, sliders, burgers, wings, quesadilla, baked mac and cheese and an assortment of signature cocktails.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Strip taxicabs to remain parked this afternoon to protest Uber
- Former Riviera operators approved to manage Westgate Las Vegas
- Gumball 3000 heads to homestretch in Death Valley and ends in Las Vegas
- World’s longest limo with lap pool, helipad to be built in Las Vegas
- Q+A: Billy Currington toasts 10th No. 1, headlines at Boulevard Pool