The Ainsworth is the premier upscale sports lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The new sports lounge, an offshoot of its flagship location in New York City, is in the Casino Tower, across from Vinyl, the live entertainment venue.
Amenities include HD flat screen TVs for watching sports, food and cocktails and a betting station operated by Cantor Gaming.
The menu includes breakfast burritos, sliders, burgers, wings, quesadilla, baked mac and cheese and an assortment of signature cocktails.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Week 16 NFL picks against the spread for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Junior college recruit impressed with UNLV’s style in Wednesday’s win
- Sen. Harry Reid diagnosed with exhaustion, released from hospital
- Republic Services to make push to widen recycling at apartment complexes
- Party Patrol photos: Panic! At the Disco, Krewella, more at Light; Las Vegas Weekly soiree at Tropicana