The Ainsworth is the premier upscale sports lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The new sports lounge, an offshoot of its flagship location in New York City, is in the Casino Tower, across from Vinyl, the live entertainment venue.
Amenities include HD flat screen TVs for watching sports, food and cocktails and a betting station operated by Cantor Gaming.
The menu includes breakfast burritos, sliders, burgers, wings, quesadilla, baked mac and cheese and an assortment of signature cocktails.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- The future of Las Vegas: See what’s coming to Strip in ’15
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- Put a ring on it! A Christmas gift for Britney Spears: Engagement?