The Ainsworth is the premier upscale sports lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The new sports lounge, an offshoot of its flagship location in New York City, is in the Casino Tower, across from Vinyl, the live entertainment venue.
Amenities include HD flat screen TVs for watching sports, food and cocktails and a betting station operated by Cantor Gaming.
The menu includes breakfast burritos, sliders, burgers, wings, quesadilla, baked mac and cheese and an assortment of signature cocktails.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Development potential on, around Strip goes beyond Resorts World
- Aliante Gaming leader: Innovation adds to casino’s success
- Las Vegas seeks solutions to tourist traffic on the Strip
- Commercial real estate is slowly making a comeback, but banks are being more cautious
- More than 230 new laws take effect Wednesday