The most upscale Lebanese restaurant in the Valley, Henderson's Ali Baba, may also be its best. The kitchen turns out dozens of mezze, Lebanese appetizers that thrill gourmets in the Middle East. Don't miss kibbeh balls, the roasted quail or the mamoul cookies.
The Sunday night dinner special features hommus, tabuleh, baba ghanouj and labneh, and a dinner that includes chicken kabob and kifta kabob and a bottle of champagne or premium house wine.
Night club musicians and singers from the Middle East perform beginning at 10 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. A belly dancer performs Fridays and Saturdays.
- Cuisine: Lebanese
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Celebrity preview: Terry Fator, Alvarez vs. Angulo, REO Speedwagon, Nick Cannon and Sofia Vergara
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Should you eat this? Del Taco’s new Surf & Turf Burrito
- Dejean-Jones’ status to be revisited following UNLV’s road trip to UNR
- Canelo vs. Angulo weigh-in: Boxers a bit on heavy side but make bout official