The most upscale Lebanese restaurant in the Valley, Henderson's Ali Baba, may also be its best. The kitchen turns out dozens of mezze, Lebanese appetizers that thrill gourmets in the Middle East. Don't miss kibbeh balls, the roasted quail or the mamoul cookies.
The Sunday night dinner special features hommus, tabuleh, baba ghanouj and labneh, and a dinner that includes chicken kabob and kifta kabob and a bottle of champagne or premium house wine.
Night club musicians and singers from the Middle East perform beginning at 10 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. A belly dancer performs Fridays and Saturdays.
- Cuisine: Lebanese
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Canelo vs. Angulo live blog: Canelo’s assault forces referee stoppage
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Thousands of dogs and their human friends gather for Bark in the Park
- Rebels squander big lead as Burton leads Wolf Pack to season sweep
- Gustafsson lines himself up for another shot at Jon Jones