The most upscale Lebanese restaurant in the Valley, Henderson's Ali Baba, may also be its best. The kitchen turns out dozens of mezze, Lebanese appetizers that thrill gourmets in the Middle East. Don't miss kibbeh balls, the roasted quail or the mamoul cookies.
The Sunday night dinner special features hommus, tabuleh, baba ghanouj and labneh, and a dinner that includes chicken kabob and kifta kabob and a bottle of champagne or premium house wine.
Night club musicians and singers from the Middle East perform beginning at 10 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. A belly dancer performs Fridays and Saturdays.
- Cuisine: Lebanese
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Downtown Grand names 4 new executives
- Las Vegas Strip’s first bitcoin ATM becomes operational
- Short supply of beef and pork is creating largest price increase in years
- Alfredo Sandoval: Mercadito is ‘the story of three brothers changing Las Vegas one taco at a time’
- Sandoval proud of wife after she lashed out at school board