The most upscale Lebanese restaurant in the Valley, Henderson's Ali Baba, may also be its best. The kitchen turns out dozens of mezze, Lebanese appetizers that thrill gourmets in the Middle East. Don't miss kibbeh balls, the roasted quail or the mamoul cookies.
The Sunday night dinner special features hommus, tabuleh, baba ghanouj and labneh, and a dinner that includes chicken kabob and kifta kabob and a bottle of champagne or premium house wine.
Night club musicians and singers from the Middle East perform beginning at 10 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. A belly dancer performs Fridays and Saturdays.
- Cuisine: Lebanese
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Celebrity preview: Elvis Costello at Brooklyn Bowl, Mint 400, Kathy Griffin, Bill Cosby, ‘Supernatural’ and Tool
- Investigators conclude missing jet was hijacked, official says
- ‘Mall Cop’ sequel scores $4.3 million in Nevada tax credits
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Instant Analysis: Another season of shortcomings almost in the books for UNLV