Aloha Kitchen & Bar
Aloha Kitchen, open by Maria Liza Ochiai, has been serving a Hawaiian-themed menu since 1998 in Las Vegas. It now has grown to four locations, including this one near Decatur and Sahara, which features the Aloha Bar and Karaoke.
The menu includes a variety of Asian offerings that run from regional Hawaiian food to Japanese, Korean and Filipino cuisine.
The bar features the longest happy hour in Las Vegas -- from noon to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Karaoke, which is free with a two-drink minimum, features thousands of songs to choose from, including English, Hawaiian, Filipino, Japanese and Spanish songs.
The Aloha Bar has loose poker machines in multiple denominations. Private parties can be held throughout the year for those 21 and over.
Monday nights are Industry Nights, with drink specials beginning at 11 p.m. The Wild on Wednesday special offers for every drink you buy a ticket to redeem for a free drink (ladies only.)
Karaoke Contests are on Thursdays.
- Cuisine: Filipino, Japanese, Korean, Hawaiian
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: Yes
- Silverton casino adding 390-room hotel tower
- An exclusive first taste of Brooklyn Bowl at the Linq
- Q+A: Cirque’s new-look ‘Zarkana’ showcases amazing acrobatics, high-flying Atherton twins
- Celebrity preview: Terry Fator, Alvarez vs. Angulo, REO Speedwagon, Nick Cannon and Sofia Vergara
- Why high school sports are broken in Nevada and one way to fix the problem