Amena Cafe & Bakery
Amena serves dishes from owner Amer Hamed’s native Israel, and indeed, there are Israelis here at any given moment, chatting away in Hebrew and eating shawarmas. Hamed, a native of Nazareth, also has a bakery in the restaurant, which serves fresh pita bread, hot rolls, pastries and meat pies.
Amena specializes in baking home-made pita, hummus, falafel, shawarma, salads, baklava and kunafe.
- Cuisine: Deli-Sandwiches, Mediterranean-Greek
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: Yes
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Will video game arena come to Las Vegas Strip?
- Q+A: Britney Spears talks revamped ‘Piece of Me’ at Axis, Las Vegas, new record
- Wynn Resorts revenue down 16 percent in 4th quarter, 25 percent for full year
- New set of wheels: NLV company 2050 Motors to unveil cars today
- This Queensridge home is crowned the king of clicks by Zillow