American Coney Island
The D Las Vegas has brought one of Detroit's favorite eateries, American Coney Island, to Las Vegas. American Coney Island is the oldest family-owned business in Detroit.
Founder Gust Keros coined the phrase “Coney Dog” and introduced the treat to the city of Detroit in 1917. The high-quality, specially seasoned, natural-casing Dearborn sausage brand hotdog is topped with the Keros family secret recipe Coney Island Chili Sauce, fine mustard and sweet chopped onions, and served in a warm steamed bun.
Menu items include the Coney Dog, chili cheese fries and gyros.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
Open 24 hours
- PBR World Finals Round 2: Matt Triplett of Montana rules second night
- Multiple drivers cited within hours of Uber launch
- 2 arrested, 2 sought in gunpoint robberies near Las Vegas Strip
- Judge puts the kibosh on ridesharing Uber in Nevada, for now
- Celebrity preview: Kim Kardashian, Brody Jenner, Steve Aoki, Joe Jonas, Jimmy Buffett, LIB