American Coney Island
The D Las Vegas has brought one of Detroit's favorite eateries, American Coney Island, to Las Vegas. American Coney Island is the oldest family-owned business in Detroit.
Founder Gust Keros coined the phrase “Coney Dog” and introduced the treat to the city of Detroit in 1917. The high-quality, specially seasoned, natural-casing Dearborn sausage brand hotdog is topped with the Keros family secret recipe Coney Island Chili Sauce, fine mustard and sweet chopped onions, and served in a warm steamed bun.
Menu items include the Coney Dog, chili cheese fries and gyros.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
Open 24 hours
- All by herself? Not Celine Dion, who soars in return to Colosseum
- Photos: Celine Dion’s night of victory and triumph — unparalleled and unforgettable
- Police release images of men sought for entering Las Vegas home, shooting dog
- BLM to try to save hundreds of imperiled wild horses near Las Vegas
- Celebrity preview: Ariana Grande, Celine, Tyson Beckford, Miguel, Melody Sweets, AFAN, Queensryche