American Coney Island
The D Las Vegas has brought one of Detroit's favorite eateries, American Coney Island, to Las Vegas. American Coney Island is the oldest family-owned business in Detroit.
Founder Gust Keros coined the phrase “Coney Dog” and introduced the treat to the city of Detroit in 1917. The high-quality, specially seasoned, natural-casing Dearborn sausage brand hotdog is topped with the Keros family secret recipe Coney Island Chili Sauce, fine mustard and sweet chopped onions, and served in a warm steamed bun.
Menu items include the Coney Dog, chili cheese fries and gyros.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
Open 24 hours
- SLS opening: Iggy Azalea, Bahamas prime minister, Joe Francis, Pamela Anderson
- Las Vegans’ credit card debt rising faster than you might think
- Developers want the city to pay $127M toward downtown stadium
- Judge to rule in rent dispute between pizzeria, Tivoli Village
- Report: NHL expansion to Las Vegas is ‘a done deal’