American Coney Island
The D Las Vegas has brought one of Detroit's favorite eateries, American Coney Island, to Las Vegas. American Coney Island is the oldest family-owned business in Detroit.
Founder Gust Keros coined the phrase “Coney Dog” and introduced the treat to the city of Detroit in 1917. The high-quality, specially seasoned, natural-casing Dearborn sausage brand hotdog is topped with the Keros family secret recipe Coney Island Chili Sauce, fine mustard and sweet chopped onions, and served in a warm steamed bun.
Menu items include the Coney Dog, chili cheese fries and gyros.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
Open 24 hours
- Sam Nazarian’s company will no longer manage SLS
- Almost 900,000 square feet of Summerlin office space placed on the market
- Q+A: Lyft’s launch in Las Vegas is company’s biggest week yet
- ‘Killer-instinct mode’: Rebels going mad in first official practice of 2015-16 season
- Conservative think tank attacks NV Energy plan to build new power plant