Andre's French Restaurant
Andre's Restaurant is a serious dining spot, claiming to be the most honored and awarded restaurant in Las Vegas. A AAA 4-Diamond honoree, the restaurant offers diners contemporary French cuisine by star chef Andre Rochat in a sexy, elegant location in the Monte Carlo.
The menu includes classic French entrees, such as signature dishes that include Rack of Colorado Lamb with eggplant parmesan and gratin dauphinois, Filet of Beef au Poivre Vert and Live Main Lobster Thermidor. The wine list features more than 15,000 vintages from a wine cellar honored with an Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator.
- Cuisine: French
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Cardsharp’s arrest in Pennsylvania is victory for Nevada gaming board
- Suspect shot after 1 killed, 2 wounded in home invasions
- Wynn Resorts 2nd-quarter profit rises on Las Vegas strength
- Arbor View junior lineman draws recruiting attention, grabs first offer
- ‘Keurig machine for beer’ gets outpouring of interest