Arizona Charlie's Boulder Hotel and Casino
Just 10 minutes from downtown Las Vegas, Arizona Charlie’s Boulder Casino, Hotel & RV Park offers reasonably priced rooms and dining options for locals and tourists alike.
Southwestern architecture greets guests as they enter the hotel-casino’s property. The hotel features 300 affordable rooms and outside, a landscaped, 200-space RV park offers several amenities including a private clubhouse and a dog run.
The casino features more than 1,100 slots and video poker machines, as well as table games, a 45-seat sports book and a 24-hour bingo parlor.
Guests can grab a drink at one of the two bars--Elbow Creek or Jake’s--or enjoy live (and free) music each afternoon and evening at the Palace Grand Lounge.
Open 24 hours
- Live Entertainment at the Palace Grand Lounge
- Every Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- 2 arrested in raids of suspected Las Vegas brothels
- Where to watch fireworks in Las Vegas
- Culinary comes out swinging against planned fountain at UFC offices
- Singer Kristen Hertzenberg: A heavy-hearted yet grateful goodbye to Las Vegas
- Legal challenge could be coming for Nevada private school vouchers