Auntie Annie's Pretzel (McCarraran Terminal 1 Gate C)
Auntie Anne's mixes, twists and bakes pretzels to golden brown perfection in full view of customers. Their freshly baked, hand-rolled soft pretzels come in a variety of flavors, along with a selection of dipping sauces and specialty drinks.
- Cuisine: American, Coffee-Pastry
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Jesse Waits confirms move to Alon opening on the Strip in 2018
- Paul Monahan of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum: Local watering holes offer true immersion of culture
- Jim Rees on Hash House a Go Go: What is it — a Las Vegas strip joint or newest dispensary?
- Celine Dion’s return to Caesars: Rundown from start to finish
- Tips for employers who want to test for drugs