The Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, Brock Radke, ranked Bachi Burger as No. 19 on his list of thehis top 20 most important restaurants in Las Vegas. Here's what Radke says: "Las Vegas is a mecca for burgers. We’ve got trend-setting gourmet burger joints on the Strip, regional favorites from around the country and everything in between. Bachi Burger, with two popular locations on opposite sides of town and fantastic Asian fusion flavors, might have the best chance to take a homegrown restaurant concept to success beyond Vegas—a third edition is set to open in LA soon—and become our city’s signature burger."
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Banh Mi Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Asian Fusion
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Food 4 Less pulling out of the Las Vegas market
- Nurse defying Ebola quarantine once worked for Southern Nevada Health District
- Halloween Weekend: Nick Jonas, Chris Brown, Erasure, R3hab, Bebe Rexha and Fetish & Fantasy
- Boyd Q3 revenue up slightly; loss slashed by more than half
- You’ve got one more day to say goodbye to the Freakin’ Frog