The Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, Brock Radke, ranked Bachi Burger as No. 19 on his list of thehis top 20 most important restaurants in Las Vegas. Here's what Radke says: "Las Vegas is a mecca for burgers. We’ve got trend-setting gourmet burger joints on the Strip, regional favorites from around the country and everything in between. Bachi Burger, with two popular locations on opposite sides of town and fantastic Asian fusion flavors, might have the best chance to take a homegrown restaurant concept to success beyond Vegas—a third edition is set to open in LA soon—and become our city’s signature burger."
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Banh Mi Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Asian Fusion
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Google tip led to Metro officer’s arrest on child porn counts
- Star of the year Britney Spears to receive her day, key to the Strip
- Allegiant jet returns to Las Vegas airport after reported engine trouble
- DUI arrest for Henderson cop driving wrong way on highway
- Nevada solar plant workers get nearly $2 million in back pay