CLOSED Bagatelle Beach
Bagatelle Beach is now closed.
Bagatelle Beach, the pool, restaurant and day club at the Tropicana Las Vegas, features a laid-back Mediterranean theme for guests to enjoy beachside activities, lounge in an exclusive cabana, or indulge in brunch atop the outdoor bistro-style restaurant overlooking the tropical oasis.
Bagatelle Beach’s landscape is reminiscent of a South Beach getaway with tropical foliage and white sand beach areas. Its premium amenities include two regulation sand volleyball courts that can be transformed into a beach soccer field, two full-service bars, two pools, and a raised 1,500-square-foot stage that comes equipped with a 25-foot by 9-foot LED screen so its live concerts can be seen by guests around the beach.
For guests who prefer VIP bottle service, Bagatelle Beach offers 18 private cabanas, which each have with flat-screen TVs, surround sound and mini fridges. The most exclusive cabanas also has its own private Jacuzzi and a view of the poolside bash.
Bagatelle Beach has a private stand-alone entrance and offers complimentary valet parking.
The pool is open Friday-Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Admission is $30 for men and $20 for ladies at the door. Locals receive complimentary admission with Nevada ID. For more information or to book your reservation, please visit www.bagatellelasvegas.com or call 702-701-0200.
The Bagatelle Beach restaurant is open daily from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Cuisine: American, Steak, Seafood
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: Yes
- Cover charge specials: $30 for men, $20 for women, locals free with Nevada ID
- Locals free: Yes
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- All checks
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Las Vegas freeway ramps reopen after 5.3-magnitude earthquake
- Census population estimates push Las Vegas to No. 29
- Robuchon vs. Del Frisco’s; Therapy downtown; Made L.V.; STK’s new items
- Quake rattles nerves in Napa Valley after 2014 disaster
- Review: Bryan Adams, at Mandalay Bay, still wants to rock at 55 — and does