The Bagel Cafe makes their bagels the traditional way. Only the finest natural ingredients go into their boiled, then baked, scratch-made-on-the-premises bagels! They also scratch bake a wide selection of fresh breads, cakes, pies, cookies and pastries.
They offer an exciting array of fresh homemade soups and salads. Their cream cheeses are whipped daily and come in many delicious flavors. They carry a wonderful selection of their own roasted meats as well as other fine
quality deli items for you to enjoy there or take home.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Brock Radke gave the Whitefish Salad sandwhich an "honorable menwhich" in his 2012 story on the 10 best sandwiches in Las Vegas.
- Cuisine: Deli, Sandwiches, Breakfast
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Q+A: Britney Spears talks revamped ‘Piece of Me’ at Axis, Las Vegas, new record
- Ascuaga resigns from Nevada Gaming Commission
- Man ordered to prison for running too slow gets new hearing
- Regulators vote against grandfather clause for existing solar customers
- Suzy Favor Hamilton: Olympic athlete to Las Vegas escort