The Bagel Cafe makes their bagels the traditional way. Only the finest natural ingredients go into their boiled, then baked, scratch-made-on-the-premises bagels! They also scratch bake a wide selection of fresh breads, cakes, pies, cookies and pastries.
They offer an exciting array of fresh homemade soups and salads. Their cream cheeses are whipped daily and come in many delicious flavors. They carry a wonderful selection of their own roasted meats as well as other fine
quality deli items for you to enjoy there or take home.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Brock Radke gave the Whitefish Salad sandwhich an "honorable menwhich" in his 2012 story on the 10 best sandwiches in Las Vegas.
- Cuisine: Deli, Sandwiches, Breakfast
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Former Nevada beauty queen arrested again on meth charges
- Las Vegas City Council tables vote on downtown street performances
- Dunk contest will highlight UNLV basketball downtown event
- Helene Neville, about to complete U.S. perimeter run, is diagnosed with cancer again
- Former Commissioner Tom Collins: ‘Faraday ain’t going to turn it’