The Bar @ Bermuda & St. Rose
The Bar is the brain child and hangout to the Wickman Brothers, Las Vegas natives who were looking for both a hip gaming environment and a sophisticated menu off the Las Vegas Strip. The stylish restaurant and bar, just east of Interstate 15 on St. Rose Parkway, is upscale and comfortable. It offers weekly gaming promos, specialty cocktails and a lengthy wine list.
The food menu includes soups and salads, burgers and sandwiches, flatbread pizza, sliders, tacos and a wide selection of appetizers.
Dinner entrees, which are served from 4 p.m. to midnight, include pot roast, carne asada, chicken, salmon, NY strip, fish & chips, meatloaf, ragu pasta and chicken artichoke pasta.
Breakfast is available from midnight to noon.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Breakfast, Dessert, Mexican, Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Taxis on Las Vegas Strip go idle in protest of Uber
- Second day of Gumball 3000 festivities canceled; tickets now free
- Allegiant faces $260,000 fine by FAA over drug, alcohol testing
- Ratings firm leaves grades unchanged for Wynn, Sands and MGM
- School bus driver accused of sexually abusing young children on route