The Bar @ Bermuda & St. Rose
The Bar is the brain child and hangout to the Wickman Brothers, Las Vegas natives who were looking for both a hip gaming environment and a sophisticated menu off the Las Vegas Strip. The stylish restaurant and bar, just east of Interstate 15 on St. Rose Parkway, is upscale and comfortable. It offers weekly gaming promos, specialty cocktails and a lengthy wine list.
The food menu includes soups and salads, burgers and sandwiches, flatbread pizza, sliders, tacos and a wide selection of appetizers.
Dinner entrees, which are served from 4 p.m. to midnight, include pot roast, carne asada, chicken, salmon, NY strip, fish & chips, meatloaf, ragu pasta and chicken artichoke pasta.
Breakfast is available from midnight to noon.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Breakfast, Dessert, Mexican, Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- UNLV football lands commitments from Gorman linemen prospects
- ‘Duck Dynasty’s’ Phil Robertson fires another round as opening of Rio show nears
- Girl injured at Mount Charleston youth camp is taken to hospital by helicopter
- Scooter rider critically injured in collision with car on Flamingo
- ‘Cyborg’ will not be Ronda Rousey’s next opponent after record-breaking UFC 184